Sunday, May 16, 2010

After 30 Days


Dear E

Time flies and 30 days have passed. I love and miss the dust very very much so life sucks. Life sucks so hard that I don't know what to do with myself after losing the person I love most as well as my best friend at the same time.

Whenever I've any problem, I used to talk to my dust. I know I shouldn't. I should try to be strong. That was why I didn't call you when I had menstrual pain last weekend in Hong Kong. Pain and dizzy and I couldn't walk. I'm trying, at least trying to be merry in front of people. I just haven't made much progress for the past 30 days. All kinds of everything remind me of you!

Sitting somehwere facing the elevator, I caught a glimpse of you when you left after the morning session.

I do hope that some days we can be close friends and I'll love you in an effective and efficient way that will do good to both you and me. In the meantime, I'm sorry that I won't be able to do so. That's why it sucks. The TIME hasn't come!

At least allow me to send you an email/SMS ONCE every month, to update you on my progress and to let you know that I treasure our friendship. That's why I'm obliged to say goodbye in the meantime. I just hope that I could return soon.

I wish you love. I wish you luck for anything, everything. Take good care of yourself. XO

Florence

No comments: